• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. walterbshaffer

What to use to mount pressure switch to forend?

The only way I will be pleased with this configuration is if it withstands the test of time. Lots of time.
  2. walterbshaffer

What to use to mount pressure switch to forend?

Have a nice light with a pressure switch, but what to use to mount to the forend? Glue? Itty bitty screw? Zip tie? Or leave it un-mounted?
  3. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

I also bought the "MT12G-MOSS12GA Shotgun Magazine Tube Tri Rail Mount" as you posted; we'll see which serves the intended purpose better.
  4. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

I bought the 1622R, but only as a test to see what will ultimately work best for me. Thanks for the tips
  5. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

Could be! Where did you find it? Any terms I can google search? Tried: {steel eagle picatinny rail mount gun} but seemed to get pellet or air gun results only. Thanks.
  6. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

Whaaaa.....?? https://www.swfa.com/steiner-close-quarter-thermal-sight.html I noticed there are apparently no under barrel mounts for a shotgun? I was really hoping to place an under barrel (mag tube, really) light further out along the tube to cut down on the amt of shadow.
  7. walterbshaffer

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

How long ago and how's it holding up? Do you have to be careful when you peel the card off or no problemo?
  8. walterbshaffer

Mossberg 590 Side Saddles and Shell Holders

So I have the 6 shot webbing/velcro from Esstac. What adhesive works and what surface prep should I do? The existing finish is not blued and I added some high heat paint as "camouflage".
  9. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

Wow. THANKS.
  10. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

Your assumption that outside of a gun range it will only be used within the confines of a hallway is correct. And although I have some I don’t think I’ll ever be using slugs. Hopefully I won’t ever be using the 00 buckshot either.. Practice? Yes. Using? Hope not. A lot of folks seem to be down...
  11. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

I’m a righty. It’s not a pump.
  12. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

The only use this shotgun will have will be for home defense. As for price range I think you often get what you pay for and was hoping that, as I’ve seen in some of the other threads, people recommend a product which turned out to be very high quality for the price A different question might...
  13. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

You're right: that's not the advice I was looking for but that does not mean that's not good advice. Supposing I had already shot 500 rounds - what would the advice be then?
  14. walterbshaffer

new 930 spx

So I want to mount a flashlight and or laser pointer with remote pressure switches to my new 930spx but because this is my first shotgun and because I really don't know anything about anything the range of possibilities has me uncertain about what's good & smart and what to avoid. I did read...
Back