• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TheRude1

Looks like might have to permanently cease shooting shotguns

I didn't mean that you could have done something different or you where miss diagnosed. What I am saying there must/may be alternative methods to heal or make your condition better . Big pharma and medicine ALWAYS dismisses herbal and holistic medicine. Just saying there may be something else...
  2. TheRude1

Looks like might have to permanently cease shooting shotguns

There has to be something that can be done! Don't fallow the "standard" medical knowledge. Look for alternatives. Personally I really dislike the phrase "it is what it is" .
  3. TheRude1

Question about Ghost Loading -- Why does it work?

I've never done this but have thought about doing it. We'll see what happens??
  4. TheRude1

newbie from the sth pacific

Welcome aboard from IN
  5. TheRude1

Greetings from Sacramento, CA

Welcome aboard from IN.
  6. TheRude1

Welcome from Leavenworth Kansas

Welcome aboard from IN.
  7. TheRude1

New from East Tennessee

Welcome aboard from IN
  8. TheRude1

New member from Arkansas.

Welcome aboard from IN.
  9. TheRude1

Hello from Minnesota

Welcome aboard from IN.
  10. TheRude1

How shotgun loads work *as explained by a doctor video

you suggested I used "Logic" I usually just run with my gut
  11. TheRude1

Agreed, like I said this is just the first round. But now that you mention it I'll see what I can do to do some real world test. The ballistic gel torsos is gonna be a no go. But t-shirts,jeans,and a leather jacket should be no problem (Goodwill). So the big question is what to use as the...
  12. TheRude1

pictures that make you lol

My father told me years ago not I expect a Inheritance cause the last check he rights will bounce cause he will spend ALL hid money.
  13. TheRude1

Totally agree with G-T and what the Doc has to say and I also use the Federal 00 for #2 on but my #1 is a Browning 3" #2 S/S Goose shot, 92 pellets at 1450fps. IF I can get the pic posted I'm guessing it will be a BAD day for the dipstick that just came into our home. It's a toss up , several...
  14. TheRude1

Who Has Done the Vang Porting/Backboring on a Mariner?

I also have a Mariner and I would like to have this done to it but I would be worried about the holes corroding so they would need to have the same coating put into them so I'll just pass on it. But that's just me ‍♂️. Besides I would have to clear it with the wife cause that's her secondary HD...
  15. TheRude1

Introducing my Shinee FiveNinetee!

Now that is shinny!
  16. TheRude1

Ammo available in your area.

For about the last year my favorite Rural King has had PMC Bronze 55gr $9.96 a box, on e in a purple moon they'll drop it to $6.96 a box. And when the blue moon rolls around they'll have Winchester 62gr green tips $10.99 a box. Also been hitting them up on PMC bronze fmj 7.62X51 $19.99 . Always...
  17. TheRude1

pictures that make you lol

Amen
  18. TheRude1

Greetings, new to the site

Welcome aboard from IN
  19. TheRude1

Great new gun forum

Welcome aboard IN.
Back