• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Z

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Just send them an email with the same photos attached. Hopefully I can just get the part sent to me, but its not listed for sale anywhere I can find so I have a feeling it will be complicated. Got it new from PSA recently, haven't shot it yet.
  2. Z

Removing Bushing from the back of the receiver

I ended up getting it out, installing the new tube and bushing without issue. Of course now I’m having a separate issue where I can’t retract the bolt because the piece in the rear of the receiver which links the safety and trigger group is impeding the follower.
  3. Z

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Attempting to install an urbino stock I was tempted to remove the two screws above the recoil tube. Out pops this little guy which I’m assuming is part of the safety. It’s now impeding my recoil system and not letting me get the bolt back. How does it go back together? Update: I've come to...
  4. Z

Removing Bushing from the back of the receiver

Hello! Attempting to install the Urbino tactical stock, I removed the spring retention tube which had a burr in it, making the bushing it was in completely useless. I am trying now to remove the bushing but considering it is completely round, I cannot get enough purchase to remove it. Any...
Back