• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CJS3

Deer Season 2012

30-06
  2. CJS3

Firearm Photo Gallery

:D
  3. CJS3

Deer Season 2012

I had a pretty good day on the 2nd day of the gun season. I hunt public lands (D. Crockett National Forest) in east Texas and set up along a trail that I've hunted for some time now. In the morning the deer come up from the south heading for their bedding areas. In the afternoon and early...
  4. CJS3

4x4 model 2012 skeletonized stock

I bought an older, "new", skeletonized stock 30-06 last month. I don't know how long it was at the LGS, but I'd also been looking for that type of stock. I just happen to stop off at the LGS on the way to Academy to buy a 4x4 with a black synth stock.
  5. CJS3

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

I did have three dogs until a couple of months ago. Paige, my chow/terrier mix had to be put down, shortly after turning 17 years old. The two we still have are Shelties we took from our youngest son, after he had to move to a smaller house.
  6. CJS3

Firearm Photo Gallery

I just picked up this 4X4 in 30-06. I added a Weaver scope to it. I've only had it to the range once, and while it was accurate enough, I'm still planning to take it back and try to refine my accuracy.
Back