• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. WaterOperator

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I’m a water plant operator, and my avatar is a buck that I hope to see one day :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. WaterOperator

New here. From Ohio. Hello enthusiasts [emoji41]

Relatively new to the firearms world (3 years) and realized this will be a lifelong hobby/interest of mine [emoji23] Started with a Glock 43 after my first daughter was born, then got my ccw. Then became a fan of the AR platform. Started with a PSA kit, then began to personalize it like legos...
  3. WaterOperator

Mossberg customer service

Yesterday was for the choke wrench, I just bought a new 500 last week. The trigger assembly was last year around April. and there’s no name. Each email ends with sincerely, the customer service team Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. WaterOperator

MAC Military Arms Channel says that shotguns suck for defense <vid>

My go to is my AR9. It takes Glock mags and It has a Romeo 5 red dot that wakes up when you grab the gun. 2nd choice is my shockwave 12 gauge. Everyone’s got there preference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. WaterOperator

Mossberg customer service

Both of my experiences with Mossberg Customer service were good. They replied within 24 hrs, and sent me what I needed free of charge. First time was a new trigger assembly for my shockwave, 2nd time was a choke wrench that wasn’t included with my 500. They even said Happy Thanksgiving...
Back