• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. BadKarma0007

NY SAFE Act compliance?

Hello All, So I'm interested in getting a NY complaint AR15 not because I want a restricted rifle BUT because I live in NY and don't want the headache. So here's a snippet of the NY SAFE Act: "The SAFE Act has banned the following features from any semi-automatic rifle that is ‘capable of...
  2. BadKarma0007

Mossberg 590s #51602 sight replacement

Hello all and thank you in advance for your guidance. So I recently bought a Mossberg 590s model #51602 which has ghost ring sights. I just added the GG&G scope mount because my intention will be to put a Trijicon MRO on the mount and be able to co-witness. With that scope mount however, I...
  3. BadKarma0007

590S in 590 Shockwave forum OR 590 Pump Action forum?

Hello all :) So I'm brand spanking new to the world of all things shotgun and I just bought myself a Mossberg 590S #51602 https://www.mossberg.com/product/590s-51602/ . Do I post questions regarding my new shotgun in this forum or the 590 pump action forum because I'm very confused as to this...
Back