• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tank the Jeep

Surefire or Streamlight Flashlight Forend ?

The top one is a 930 SPX. It comes with the 18.5 and LPA sights. The 835s both have 18.5 barrels. The lower one has LPA sights too. The 835 barrels are very hard to find.
  2. Tank the Jeep

Search for this… Hogue Forend Adapter Nut Required for Mossberg 835 6-3/4" Forend Tubes
  3. Tank the Jeep

The forend that I use on my 835s is for the 500/590. An adapter is available that replaces the nut. Kind of an extension. The 835 in the middle has the adapter. The bottom one, I used a dremal to make it fit. I prefer it because the forend is about an inch back. A magpul forend is a lot...
  4. Tank the Jeep

Canning

Chicken canned in broth is pretty good. Tastes like canned chicken from the store. We sterilize the jars in the dishwasher, the raw pack and add broth. The Ball Blue Book is a must have.
  5. Tank the Jeep

Survival food

Harvest Right sells a home freeze dry machine. It’s pretty expensive but I think it is a sound investment. Mine is a medium with four trays, it will process about 10 pounds of food at a time. We go to Sams Club for supplies. I have in stock now everything from blueberry smoothie mix to...
  6. Tank the Jeep

Firearm Photo Gallery

Hi y’all, New member here. I just wanted to share a pix of my favorites shotties. The top one is a 930SPX. The two on the bottom are 835s both with the 18.5” security barrel, Magpul furniture, Choate tube extension and ceracote concrete gray. The bottom one has LPA sights. The 835 with...
Back