• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX First of all, Thanks for all of your help. Your support is greatly appreciated! I think I've gotten it smoothed down now so follower moves freely down the tube. Hopefully Saturday Im FINALLY gonna get to the range. I've already got the range bag packed...
  2. C

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Has anyone swapped out the the stock ghost ring fiber optic sights on the 930 SPX for the front and rear tritium options from LPA? I so how much of a difference does it make.
  3. C

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX I used the dremel on it yesterday and that seems to have taken care of the bur. Area is still kinda rough though. i dont have a polishing kit for my dremel, so gonna run by the Home Depot today and get one to try and smooth it out a bit.
  4. C

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Thanks Guys for the help and Support. My local dealer closed for the Holidays yesterday aswell. Trust me....I 'll be on the phone 1st thing Monday morning with Mossberg. I have no doubt they will make things right. I will update the status Monday...
  5. C

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Gun was prurchased brand new yesterday from local mossberg dealer.
  6. C

Re: The troubled history of the 930 SPX Purchased a 930 SPX yesterday. I had read the reviews, both good and bad and decided on the 930 over a remington 1100 tac 2. I Checked the front sites before i purchased and they were fine so i felt like i had gotten a good model. However upon getting...
Back