• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Lever Wrap Info!

Looks good LTB, but after seeing the cord, I think leather would lay more flat - look more finished... Thanks fer sharin!
  2. J

Lever Wrap Info!

Hey Ya'll, Was Googlin around for how to wrap my lever in either Paracord or Black Leather, and came across this: http://www.cuttersraiders.com/plans/Leverwrap.pdf Thought I'd share... Now to shop for some Leather & Paracord to try this!
  3. J

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Scope Options Thread Hey Y'all, I know there's a couple threads on here with individuals showing their Rifle Scope Combo's, but I thought I'd start a dedicated Scope thread, for the benefit of those of us trying to figure out what to outfit with. Right now, I have purchased some Kwik-Site See...
  4. J

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Stocks

Re: 464 SPX Stock Very crafty mod Andrew! I was wondering how you got around the limitations of the factory stock bolt angle - very smart use of that threaded rod. I can see how the flat surface of a table sander would be more reliable than wielding a hand sander or Dremel. I may have to try...
  5. J

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: 464 w/scope Can you remember what scope rings you bought? Thanks in advance!
  6. J

Re: 464 SPX Stock That'd be great - agreed, it looks way better and I can see how it'd work better on the cheek weld. Right now I have to raise the comb, makin it look even more funky. :mrgreen: Will definitely post pics with the wood rock, to show the difference.
  7. J

Re: 464 SPX Stock Thanks man! Just picked mine up! Agreed on the drop angle. Are the picks show after you modified it? May do the same - I'm assuming it improves your cheek weld, no? Either way, just scored a wood stock on Gunbroker as well. I'll post some pics when I get it.
  8. J

Re: 464 SPX Stock Thanks for the pics! I have one on order myself. Any chance I could trouble you for top and bottom pics, up by where the stock meets the receiver? I was thinkin about getting an original 464 wood stock, and now after looking at this, I'm not sure it'd fit. I'm trying...
  9. J

Hey there from MD (DC Metro Area)

Thanks for the kind words y'all! Rossignol, I think a vid or 2 of yours helped in my decision! =] I'll most def give my opinions on the Stand Off 18.5" if I get it. Not many vids on converting the 535, so who knows, if I have time to do a Field to Tactical vid, I'll do so. --JB
  10. J

Hey there from MD (DC Metro Area)

Sup Y'all! My friends call me 'JB,' and I'm a Navy Vet who got to play with Mossberg 500's (and Remi 870's) on the USS George Washington, CVN-73 back in the day. Some Freemason Buds of mine are lookin to get me into breakin some clays, and maybe even my first Turkey Shoot, so I decided to go...
Back