• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun course

Re: Has anyone taken their 930 through a 4 day shotgun cours Just took one in June. We had 4 930's in our group - 2 failed, 2 had no issues. I had to send my back to Mossberg - just got it back - will try this weekend
  2. A

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

They are emailing me shipping labels - for some reason it can take up to 5 business days. Never got an answer to my email, but it took around 5 min to get a hold of their customer service.
  3. A

Well, the saddle was off after the second day - so, unless I had screwed up something while removing it - it's unrelated. Well, emailed Mossberg today - let's the wait begins.
  4. A

Just my 2 cents from the most recent visit to FrontSight. 4 people came there with there 930's in my class. 2 worked flawlessly for the whole 4 days course. 2 (mine included) only lasted for a day before starting to act out. I had just got mine from Buds couple of days before the course and...
Back