• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

SBE Precision Products Pistons are Back in Stock!!

Well honestly I'm glad it's just that and you're not out of business or anything. I thought maybe you nuked your own site because people wouldn't stop bugging you about "when are they gonna be in stock?!". But I guess that wouldn't make much sense since you had other stuff on there too. lol...
  2. A

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Charging Handles

I was planning on buying the oversized charging handle from Mossberg.com but shipping is so outrageously expensive (for such a small part) that I'm kind of turned off my them now. I think I might try the GG&G one instead and save a few bucks. Anyone else try the GG&G one and like it (or hate it)?
  3. A

Is the SBE Precision website down for anyone else? For me it's completely down and won't work at all. I wonder what's up? https://sbeprecision.com/product/stainless-steel-competition-piston-for-mossberg-930-ring-not-included/
  4. A

Took about a week to get it. The thing looks super nice. Can't wait to get it on and try it out. But that may be awhile. I want to get all of my aftermarket pieces together before I bust the shotgun open so I can just do everything at once.
  5. A

I'd like to see what difference the OEM ring makes vs the NiBo ring on the SBE piston. I'd guess it's likely imperceptible. NiBo just for the very tip top of keeping it as clean as possible. But it seems like SBE thinks the OEM ring will do just fine. It's something I'm sure I'd like to...
  6. A

How much were the NiBo outer seal rings from Mossberg?
  7. A

Any idea roughly how long shipping takes? I'm not trying to be impatient, I'm just excited. :thanks:
  8. A

Thoughts on the MCARBO Trigger Spring Kit?

I understand the light strikes but what's the battering from the bolt having an easier time running over the hammer? This is all new to me.
  9. A

Question about the Or3gun Enhanced Competition Followers

But what if I don't have a mag restrictor plug (does one come in the 930 tactical?)? And I won't be using it for hunting. Would it still feed smoothly and take the full amount of shells like normal? (7 for the smaller 2 3/4, 6 for the bigger 2 3/4 and 3")
  10. A

I suppose in a serious situation my goal wouldn't be to shoot as quickly as possible, relatively speaking (it'd still be fast but it wouldn't be wild and uncontrollably fast). But I'd be interested to see if this made the whole process smoother with zero downsides. But you're right, $13 isn't a...
  11. A

lol, yes, I don't mind which color it is. I was more concerned with the shape. I still don't understand why there the two are shaped differently and how each shape effects things differently. :idk:
  12. A

Would something like this be a good upgrade for home defense? Or would I be better off leaving the OEM spring in there? Basically, this one takes the pull from 5lbs 2oz (OEM) to 3lbs 5oz. Would light primer strike be an issue at all? Would it negatively effect rapid fire? (It would be in...
  13. A

Well I definitely won't be hunting with this shotgun. May take it camping just for fun, but it's mainly just for home defence. That had me thinking the competition one (blue one) may be the better choice but I have no real idea.
  14. A

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Oh wow! On it now! Thanks for the heads up! Hey, on the website it says "ring not included"... does that mean we transfer the stock ring to it or what?
  15. A

So it sounds like there a risk I might not be able to get the full 7 in the tube with the Or3gun followers without snipping the spring a bit?
  16. A

If Or3gun will sell me a magnum-ready combo kit but swap out the Waterfowl follower with the compeition follower I'll buy it.
  17. A

930 Pistons- SBE vs Mossberg Boron Nitride

I saw a comment on reddit that said the SBE one caused metal shavings because the piston was harder than the tube metal. They said they liked the Boron one better. But he was the only one to say that so take it with a grain of salt. Everyone else seemed to be real happen with their SBE piston.
  18. A

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

I wanna get one of these when they're available again. Can someone please tag me when an announcement is made?
  19. A

I'm looking to buy a full combo kit from Or3gun but both combo kits they offer only come with the Waterfowl follwer. It has a different shape and a smaller hole from the competition version and I was wondering what the actual difference was between the two? If I'm using the shotgun for home...
  20. A

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

It's my favorite fictional metal. It's an indestructible metal alloy that's made by a top secret smelting process. It can only be manipulated in its molten state. Once the liquid cools and hardens it can never be altered again. You can make anything you want out of it. Bullets. Shields. Claws...
Back