• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Thoughts on the MCARBO Trigger Spring Kit?

Would something like this be a good upgrade for home defense? Or would I be better off leaving the OEM spring in there? Basically, this one takes the pull from 5lbs 2oz (OEM) to 3lbs 5oz. Would light primer strike be an issue at all? Would it negatively effect rapid fire? (It would be in...
  2. A

Question about the Or3gun Enhanced Competition Followers

I'm looking to buy a full combo kit from Or3gun but both combo kits they offer only come with the Waterfowl follwer. It has a different shape and a smaller hole from the competition version and I was wondering what the actual difference was between the two? If I'm using the shotgun for home...
  3. A

Hello from a new Mossberg owner!

I've purchased my first Mossberg and thought I should join up. I found a 930 tactical semi auto which is exactly what I've been wanting. I look forward to modding it to make it as reliable as possible and I was hoping you all could help me along the way. My main use for this new shotgun is home...
Back