• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

Question I know you can select which barrel you fire with the safety selector but do you have to switch over after firing the first barrel to fire the other barrel?
  2. M

yeah I was pretty much referring to something breaking or where unusually wear starts to affect the regular functions of the gun. when you got your gun did you pull off the stock and clean out all the thick grease and relube all the internals? yeah your right all the forum Crap should be taken...
  3. M

oh and how did you mount the 3 ounce barrel weight. I might need to do that with mine.
  4. M

Thank you maierar I'm really looking at getting couple of this in 20 gauge as entry guns for me and the wife. I read all the negative reveiws but they all seem to stop on the forums around the end of 2008 so it seems like most of the bad applies have been purged from distrubution. I use to...
  5. M

maierar how many shell have you put through your SR so far?
Back