• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

7 + 1 My ars

I cant get 7 shells in my extension tube. I am using winchester superx 2 3/4 slugs or same brand 00 buck and i can only get 6 in the extension tube. I really dont want to ahve to spend extra money on 3rd party springs or tubes to acomplist what mossberg clains the weapon should do. I...
  2. C

Recomended Amo for the range and home defense

Ive read a couple horror stories about Fiocchi and possibly winchester super-x 12G 2 3/4 ammo. Any suggestions for both range shooting and home defense ?.
  3. C

Nordic extension tube

will that give me the 7+1 same as the choate ??.
  4. C

Nordic extension tube

Hello all I want to replace the extension tube that came with my 930spx with a Nordic tube. When I go to Nordic's site it was unclear which size best matches the +7 choate tube that came with my SPX. Anyone have one or a clue what I should choose from Nordic ?.
  5. C

Proper Loading Procedure

Hello all I just bought my 930SPX and im new to autoloaders. I have a question about proper loading procedures since the manual is a bit vague. I want to load the 7 shells in the extension tube but for safty reasons i dont feel the need to keep a round chamered. Cant i just pull back that...
Back