• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Rumbleboom

JM Pro No Bang

It is a JM Pro Tactical. I pulled it apart again, cleaned and oiled again. I sent it home with a coworker who has a place to shoot. He shot about a dozen shells and it worked fine. However when you use the bolt release to load the shell everything is fine but if you use the charging handle, the...
  2. Rumbleboom

JM Pro No Bang

I have read the manual and watched the vids. I took it apart tonight and everything looks fine as far as i can tell. It function tests fine. I worked fine before i took it apart to add the OR3GUN parts. I'm baffled as it will not fire at all.
  3. Rumbleboom

JM Pro No Bang

Hello all. I am having an issue with my JM Pro. I bought it new in December. I used it a couple times and worked ok. Some light target loads wouldn't eject. Everything else worked fine. I managed to find the OR3GUN parts. I installed them a while ago. I was out this weekend to try it again and...
  4. Rumbleboom

930 Mag Spring Retainer

Well that was easier than I expected. I thought there would be something to hold it in. Thanks again for the help.
  5. Rumbleboom

930 Mag Spring Retainer

Excellent, thank you. I will give it a try.
  6. Rumbleboom

930 Mag Spring Retainer

Hello all, I have a question about the mag spring retainer clip. How does that clip come out. I haven't been able to find any info on it. I'm sure it's super simple but I don't want to wreck it. I want to clean the mag tube as that's the one part I haven't cleaned yet. Thanks for the assistance.
  7. Rumbleboom

Hello, From Canada

Excellent, good to know.
  8. Rumbleboom

Hello, From Canada

Hey all, new guy from Alberta here. Have a few Mossberg pumps and just bought my first semi auto. Great site here, tons of good info.
  9. Rumbleboom

930 JM Pro Cleaning.

Good day all. I have recently bought a 930 JM PRO. This is my first semi auto Shotgun. I am in Canada so my 930 does not have a mag tube extension. Is it necessary to remove the mag tube spring for regular maintenance? I can remove the cap for disassembly and there is still a retaining clip to...
Back