• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Smith & Wesson

Re: breech face question I got it for 275. Not bad at all. I sent the pic to S&W to say what they say. Everyone I had look at it says it is tool marks. Should be good to go.
  2. G

Smith & Wesson

Re: breech face question yeah it is for sure under the finish. I thought it was dull tolling that created it as well. I don;t really plan on selling it if I buy it. He has about 150 rounds through it and I put about hundred so it still newish. Not sure if anyone else has shot it.
  3. G

Smith & Wesson

breech face question I am not sure if I posted this on this site before, but I wanted to get some opinions on what you all think. I am contemplating buying another M&P off of a friend. I love mine so I figure why not have two. I broke it down and noticed the breech face has some kind of rippled...
  4. G

Scope for dsa stg58

I have narrowed it down a bit. I am willing to put a couple extra bucks in to this to get a decent scope. First, thanks for the replies thus far. Leupold VX II 1-4 X 20 nikon african 1-4x20 Leatherwood 1-4x24mm CMR Series Scope I like that the leupold only weighs in at 9oz. What do you all...
  5. G

Scope for dsa stg58

Hello all. I am wanting to scope my FAL rifle and have decided I would like a 1-4x or 1-6x scope. I don't shoot over 400 yards or so. I am not shooting for small clover leaf groups. I just want something that will get me a little better down range accuracy and I can dial back for close shots...
  6. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR 15 Receiver question Thanks guys. I like the rifle a lot. With my eotech at 100 yards I was at 1.5. So i can imagine it would be sub-moa with scope. I love the midlength gas system. The eotech is nice I just like the micro or pro aimpoint with 2moa dot. I like the looks of it on this...
  7. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR 15 Receiver question Sorry broke a cardinal rule......Talk about a new gun and not post pictures. My apologies... Here you go DDm4v7 Thinking about switching out the eotech and putting an aimpoint pro or micro up there. The rifle has a slim profile and i think looks better with the...
  8. G

Handgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: FFL question Thanks. I will keep ya'll posted.
  9. G

Re: FFL question Well he has everything and won't return calls or emails. Once I get my handgun I will be making sure others know of the headache this has been so they can go through someone who is more professional.
  10. G

FFL question S I ordered a handgun from an online website and gave the FFL the information. I emailed him to make sure he received information and my DL etc ( I made the mistake once of sending info to wrong person so I wanted to make sure). Heard nothing back from him. Tried calling the next...
  11. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR 15 Receiver question Thanks nitesite. I really didn't have the cash for it but it was too good of a price to pass up for a new rifle.
  12. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR 15 Receiver question Thanks. I was just curious. Never seen it before.
  13. G

AR-15 and Variants

AR 15 Receiver question The stars aligned just right a little bit ago and I was able to purchase a new DDm4v7 for a nice discount and couldn't resist. Anyway I got it home and the pins to separate the halves were super tight. I pushed them out with stiff pressure and cleaned the gun down and...
  14. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: What's the deal with 16 inch 308 barrels Did you buy it like that or have it done for you? Finding them with the muzzle device is hard to find and is usually custom work.
  15. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: What's the deal with 16 inch 308 barrels Nice looking rifle :) How accurate is it? BTW I am not asking because it is a 16 inch barrel :lol: I am asking because I have about a grand in my gun money saved up and am looking for another 308 rifle. I am torn between 762x39 or 308. I am leaning...
  16. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: What's the deal with 16 inch 308 barrels Yaeh I have a feeling the tacticool factor has a lot to do with it as well. I don't mind a 16 inch 308 barrel myself. I am just partial to 18 inch. It is rigid and allows for most of the powder to burn. I am sure that also depends on powder used.
  17. G

AR-15 and Variants

What's the deal with 16 inch 308 barrels I have talked to so many people, face to face and on the internet, who say a 16 inch barreled m1a or FAL creates a loud boom and a giant fireball even with a flash hider. Personally me, I like 18 inch barrels for my 308 semi auto rifles. I think they...
  18. G

AR-15 and Variants

Re: AR 15 barrel or new rifle Thanks for the advice fellas. I contacted SW about it and since I removed the gas block for a low pro and put a midlength rail they said warranty is voided :-( I built a couple ARs over the past couple years and don't mind swapping barrels but I guess I will just...
  19. G

AR-15 and Variants

AR 15 barrel or new rifle Hello all. A little bit ago I noticed, when looking down the bore from the muzzle (separated the lower and upper), There appears to be a pit in the bore about 1/4 of inch in front of the gas port (toward the muzzle). Not really sure how it got there as I am super anal...
  20. G

Smith & Wesson

Re: M&P 40 polymer frame damage Thanks! the color isn' perfect but it is close enough where if you did happen to notice it, you wouldn't think much about it.
Back