• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

Success! I used a triangle file to start, then carefully used a dremel to get rid of the big stuff, followed by filing and finished it off with sandpaper. For the slot on the bottom, I placed a piece of electrical tape for a guide, and used a file to cut the channel where the MantisX locks onto...
  2. B

Trigger Safety Blade Binding Up

Found a video of a guy who does an excellent overall review of the MC2c pistol who had the same trigger safety blade shoe problem I had. He also installed Mcarbo’s spring kit which I also did. His ending quote....”in my opinion, this is THE BEST 9mm pistol out there.” I agree with him...
  3. B

I fixed the problem. The safety blade was getting hung up slightly on the polymer frame, making the trigger snap somewhat when depressed. After removing the trigger and components, I took a fine file and filed a little of the polymer where the safety shoe contacts the blade. I also filed the...
  4. B

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

I have a MantisX that mounts onto a picatinny rail. I also have both the MC2compact and the MC2subcompact. The compact has a picatinny rail. The subcompact does not, but when looking at the frames of both, it looks like by using a dremel with a correct bit, the frame could be carefully cut on...
  5. B

What I mean by "binds up"...when the safety blade is depressed, sometimes it fetches up so bad the trigger can't even be pulled back to fire. Most times though it'll catch so the trigger will snap when the shoe is depressed and fired. I know it's fetching up somewhere. Would the entire trigger...
  6. B

Just got a MC2C and noticed the trigger safety blade binds up on occasion. Anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you fix this problem?
  7. B

MC2C and SC Magazines, Optics, Accessories, and Holsters

Just purchased an MC2C and the holster I got was from MK Tek, which is very comfortable and optics ready. https://mk-tekholsters.com/
  8. B

Here’s a link for one of THE MOST COMFORTABLE holsters to carry the MC2sc with an optic cut. Doesn’t print, and easy to put on and take off...
  9. B

Complete Disassembly/Reassembly MC1's and MC2's Video

Here's a link to a video that shows the complete disassembly and then reassembly of all Mossberg MC's pistols. As you can see from the video, there's really not much to them. Thought this would help people see all the components in these pistols. Mcarbo has a video showing how to install their...
  10. B

Was also wondering if someone was using a different optic than the Crimson Trace I mentioned and how that’s working out for you? Also, IWB holsters and what you’re using. Comfortable?
  11. B

I bought a Mossberg MC2sc, which came with 1 @ 11 round magazine, and 1 @ 14 round magazine. The 11 round mag was flush fit, which only allowed 2 fingers on the grip. I did a search and found a guy on eBay selling polymer pinky extension baseplates made to fit the 10 and 11 round Mossberg...
  12. B

MC2C

Where did you buy it $287? wow.
  13. B

MC2c Trigger

I also had an issue with the trigger on my 2sc. After going to the range twice, I'd pull the trigger on the unloaded gun just to the wall and release my finger. The trigger just stayed there. I did this several times, and then without touching the safety paddle, I pulled the trigger shoe and it...
  14. B

MC1 vs MC2

You really should elaborate on why you say "dependability has been a nightmare"...How so? Me personally, I think the gun, (the sc I bought) is very well built. I did however have 2 issues early on. 2 failure to feeds the first time I took it to the range when placing a full mag in and releasing...
Back