• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

I have a MantisX that mounts onto a picatinny rail. I also have both the MC2compact and the MC2subcompact. The compact has a picatinny rail. The subcompact does not, but when looking at the frames of both, it looks like by using a dremel with a correct bit, the frame could be carefully cut on...
  2. B

Trigger Safety Blade Binding Up

Just got a MC2C and noticed the trigger safety blade binds up on occasion. Anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you fix this problem?
  3. B

Complete Disassembly/Reassembly MC1's and MC2's Video

Here's a link to a video that shows the complete disassembly and then reassembly of all Mossberg MC's pistols. As you can see from the video, there's really not much to them. Thought this would help people see all the components in these pistols. Mcarbo has a video showing how to install their...
  4. B

MC2C and SC Magazines, Optics, Accessories, and Holsters

I bought a Mossberg MC2sc, which came with 1 @ 11 round magazine, and 1 @ 14 round magazine. The 11 round mag was flush fit, which only allowed 2 fingers on the grip. I did a search and found a guy on eBay selling polymer pinky extension baseplates made to fit the 10 and 11 round Mossberg...
Back