• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special The pistol grip feels great, I think I made a really good choice and ATI makes great equipment. I have yet to fire it since shooting clays at local ranges doesn't make sense with a short barrel, just need to hit the indoor range and put some...
  2. G

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special Thanks fellas! I looked at many heat shields before I bought that one. I am hoping to put a few rounds through it today. I will report back.
  3. G

Firearm Photo Gallery

Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special Maverick 88 tactical build...nuttin special ATI pistol grip and ATI heat shield with ghost ring sights.
  4. G

New from Austin, TX

I'm extremely new to Mossberg shotguns and tactical shotguns in general, so I just have some general ideas in mind. Any suggestions??
  5. G

New from Austin, TX

Hello all! I just bought a Maverick 88 after selling my Benelli Nova. I wanted a more configureable shotgun and I think this one is the key! My goals are: -pistol grip -new forend -tactical rails -barrel shroud I'm going for a really useable home-defense/tactical shotgun. I bought the 88...
Back