• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. American

Mossberg 464 SPX tactical lever rifle

Ya know.. one think I like about this gun, besides being so ugly only a mother could love it.. is that it does carry short... compress the stock and it's fairly compact. I've been thinking about a long barreled truck gun for a variety of work reasons. I've considered my 500, buying something...
  2. American

Yeah.. I tried that too.. .still too short for me. I'll take another look at it this weekend to double check .. .been awhile.
  3. American

How do you get a good cheek weld with the red dot? Everything I put on mine is impossible as the stock sits too low for optics.
  4. American

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Just click on the pic.
  5. American

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Yeah.. found your scope mount thread... now I'm watching one in an auction... "Hi, my name is Brad and I'm addicted to buying guns" Yes, it is mine. :D It is factory... just it is a Davidson's Special run. Lateck,
  6. American

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Reviews...

Re: 464 SPX Initial Review Well... you know, nowadays if it has rails to mount lots of stuff on, a flash suppressor and some sort of adjustable stock then it's 'tactical'... which IMHO is a very overused term. The gun will go boom and do it X amount of times just like any other 464 but with...
  7. American

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Photo Gallery

Re: Scoped Mossberg Davidson's Brush Gun 464 Man, that is one good looking gun. I want one.
  8. American

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Is that your gun? If so, where did you get the stocks?
  9. American

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 That turned out well. Might have to market it. Might consider removing most of the rear. I don't imagine it will ever come in to play or maybe just move your mounting holes and cutout to the rear a bit more thereby creating more rail to the front... red dot...
  10. American

464 SPX Flash hider removable?

Yes it is. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4593
  11. American

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Reviews...

464 SPX Initial Review Picked up my SPX from the FFL today. Haven't shot it yet but in reality I'm sure it shoots about the same as any other 464 other than how it feels in your hands because of the stocks. One reason I wasn't afraid of buying this gun is that it's obvious that the factory...
  12. American

I typically don't suggest mixing alcohol and firearms but in this case it might help things a bit... kind of the end of the night at the bar thing. However, if I can simply find an unstained stock I have some ideas that might make a pretty neat custom gun. Anyone know where to buy unfinished...
  13. American

464 SPX Flash hider removable?

Mine will be here this week and has the flash suppressor. As soon as I have my hands on it I'll let everyone know. If it is... can you say subsonic loads??? http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php?topic=222433.0 I have a .300 Blackout upper being build right now and one of the things I like...
  14. American

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Stocks

Re: 464SPX Stock Replacement So.. on that note, where would one find stocks, preferably unstained, for the 464?
  15. American

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Stocks

Haven't even received it yet but my SPX should be here next week. Looks to me that the stocks will interchange with no issues. Why would I buy one then change it out? Not sure I will but thought some sort of black walnut with some gray/black would look pretty slick. At least I'd have both and...
  16. American

I own one. I admit it. I was talking to a buddy the other day stating I’d never owned a lever action .30-.30, which is a sin as it’s one of the best West Texas brush guns there is. I have a pretty practical collection of guns a bit like many of you but also have 3 M4 variants, one a .300...
Back