• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Not yet. I'm jonsin to di it.
  2. M

Mili slugs in a 930

Well I ordered some to see how it goes.
  3. M

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Af0086933 says packaged July 2021. 930 SPX.
  4. M

Mili slugs in a 930

I know under a buck a round.
  5. M

Mili slugs in a 930

Anybody run these in a 930?
  6. M

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Hello. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but here it goes. I just bought a bnib 930 SPX yesterday. Everything looks good but I now read about sight issues with them and supposedly there are 3 different designs of sights. The front sight appears to be on the barrel pretty strait...
  7. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

New to me. Just got it new in box.sights are super I just hope I don't have the issues others had.
  8. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Hello. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but here it goes. I just bought a bnib 930 SPX yesterday. Everything looks good but I now read about sight issues with them and supposedly there are 3 different designs of sights. The front sight appears to be on the barrel pretty strait...
  9. M

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I searched Mossberg discussions on google.
  10. M

New 930

Huskers88. I got it at Gander Mountain in probably my guess in 2001 or so. Its super handy.
  11. M

New 930

I agree I'm super excited to try it out.
  12. M

Charging handle from 930 spx

Looking for this. Out of stock at Mossberg.
  13. M

Charging handle from 930 spx

Wanting a factory charging handle from a 930 spx.
  14. M

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

New 930 added a Williams lrs sight.
  15. M

New 930

I picked this up with the barrel clamp and rail today unused with box. I went to Williams and got one of the new lrs sights for it.
  16. M

Iso Mossberg 930 SPX with ghost sights

Not exactly but locally have a new 930 spx without the sights I wanted but I'm going to put a Williams lrs on it. I like my pump but I wanted a semi also.
  17. M

No longer looking. Thanks
  18. M

I'm looking for a Mossberg SPX with factory ghost sights. Preferably in Michigan. Thanks
Back