• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 7

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Surefire X400 vs Streamlight TLR 2 Review Surefire X400 vs Streamlight TLR - 2S I've been looking at these two lights and came across this review. For those that haven't come across this in their searches, it's a good read. http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/sh ... gn-Summary
  2. 7

Marble & Meprolight

Thanks for the feedback! Been out of town. Sorry for the delayed response. I received the Marble Arms tritium sight. I think you're correct. Too small without the front ramp. I've explored all of the options using a banded front sight. LPA, SAGE, XS, etc. None of them will fit the A1 barrel...
  3. 7

Marble & Meprolight

I've got a 590a1 Mariner with a bead front sight and a Mossberg GRS sight kit waiting to be installed. I don't want to go the solder or epoxy route for the front sight. Does anyone have experience with the Marble trijicon screw in sight. Will it work with the GRS rear sight? The Marble web site...
  4. 7

590A1 Mariner pics

Mesa side saddle Blackhawk ( Hogue ) Compstock forend and stock AIMPRO heatshield Waiting on the ghost ring sights
  5. 7

Ghost Ring Sight Kit

I back ordered the GRS kit, SKU 95300, on 7/24. They told me at that time it would be 3-4 weeks. So, I'm expecting it any day!! LOL! Call 800-363-3555. Total was $78.41 shipped. More $$ than what other sellers were asking. But I figured Mossberg might have some sort of priority and be able to...
  6. 7

mesa picatinny side saddle with ghost ring sights

Yep, got the A1 Mariner. Should pick it up tomorrow if my FFL contact is at home. The receiver is drilled and tapped, so I figured I'd pass on the rail. I'll be sure to post some pics. Edit: Thought I'd post a bit more info on the stock length. I purchased the Blackhawk Compstock. Formerly...
  7. 7

Thanks Windage, Regards, from a fellow Kentuckian
  8. 7

I measured the stock at 12". The Blackhawk website, in their FAQ's, says 13.5". http://www.blackhawk.com/product/CompSt ... 55,165.htm Go figure?? I back ordered the ghost ring sights from Mossberg with an expected delivery time of next week. I'm adding the AIMPRO heat shield and it's...
  9. 7

Video: Detailed Review of 590A1

Water Monkey, Thanks for the video. I should be receiving my 590A1 Mariner this week. I'm swapping/adding stocks, forend, sights, heat shield, and side saddle. Your video not only showed me how to maintain the weapon, but answered my first 50 questions on how to make these changes. Regards
  10. 7

Howdy from a noob! Next week,I should be receiving my 590A1 mariner. I decided to add ghost ring sights to the gun and have them on backorder with Mossberg. I'd like to put a side saddle on the gun and have decided on the Mesa Tactical. I was going to use the standard side mount setup. After...
Back