• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: After market mods for HD 410? If the o.p. would like to see the very best multi-use configuration of the personal/home defense .410 pump,you might want to check out the thread "DFGMk-1 and Mk-2". Also if you would like a home defense load that would better fit said role,you would do well...
  2. P

.410 cruiser mag tube outer diameter/light mount?

Well I was able to find one when I was younger (and hunting with a single shot .410 so needless to say it's been a while) at the Wal-mart sporting goods dept,same with K-mart. If you can just look around any and all local gun shops/hunting departments at chain stores,and because hunting season...
  3. P

Well what I was thinking is because the pics I've seen of the mod involve a velcro attachmentS for the side saddles (which would make such quick detach) Seeing as how you are still using the factory forearm you should be able to cut a 7-8 round side saddle with extras (I was thinking of picking...
  4. P

I'll say again that is one nice looking DFG Mk-2 you have there. There is a DIY mod on the market to make a side saddle ammo carrier. Do you have an allen rifle ammo belt ?
  5. P

Smith & Wesson

I paid M.S.R.P. so $679.00 Worth every penny.
  6. P

Smith & Wesson

Thank you both very much,24 pellets at that distance will do what needs to be done in a defensive situation inside or outside the home. Some of the folks around my way that have seen the little pocket shotgun have expressed wanting to pick one up for themselves.
  7. P

Smith & Wesson

Smith&Wesson Governor 7 yards, 6 rounds of Federal 2-1/2 inch '000' Buckshot.
  8. P

Maverick O/U Home Security 12g Shotgun HS12

I wouldn't mind picking up a .410 version as long as both barrels were cylinder choke (would be nice to use with one barrel loaded with buckshot and the other loaded with a slug)
  9. P

Hallo from Germany

Welcome to the forum. And please do enjoy your stay.
  10. P

The 510 "Terrier"

They are still in the concept phase at the moment,though I will most likely start work on the "Terrier" project before I start working with the N.F.A. items (Legal Paper work,finding a good smith in my area that can/will do a good job at the right price) But they will be done A.S.A.P. The...
  11. P

Hello all...

Good to be on. I hope you like what you see.
  12. P

Hello all...

Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. I've been trying to get Mossberg to offer the DFG series as well as the 510 Terrier as Factory options,for awhile now,but feel that said requests have been ignored. Is there any way that the members on here could petition for said models to be...
  13. P

The 510 "Terrier"

As Mossberg brought out the 510-mini,goodness help me the gears started turning (some would say that's never a good thing in my case). I was at work with the DFG project,and wanted to make the smallest defensive pump shotgun I could think of. And the Idea began to form. Take a 510-mini...
  14. P

Is it possible to increase the carrying capacity of my 410?

Re: Is it possible to increase the carrying capacity of my 4 Well I have wondered about making a variant I've taken to calling the "510 Terrier" (Sure it's little....But it's Mean!) It would involve taking a magazine tube from either the 50104 Field shotgun (500E) or Magazine tube from the...
  15. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: .410 24"cyl bore barrel w/ FO sights Your Cruiser can be used with the 24-inch fullchoke barrel ( an interesting note I feel the need to make is that the barrel on your 50455 will throw a tighter pattern with '00' and '000' buck pellets than the full choke,at the same distances) of the...
  16. P

500E .410 accessories?

The rifle shell holders are a good fit,Uncle mikes makes two versions of the buttstock shell carrier,an open style 9-round,and a flap style 6-round ( better for weather protection),other than that you'll need to jury rig your own stuff for it. As far as the 13-inch L.O.P. stock....you have...
  17. P

Well a friend that I've talked with through youtube has custom fit a light mount to his DFG Mk-2 (Cutsom Mossberg 500 E) He said that it has held up pretty well through test firing,if you want I can ask him for sure about how he went about the task.
  18. P

Hello all...

Glad to be here.
Back