• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Veritas

My new Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater

Hallo Franz! I ordered it at Waffen-Braun in Niederzier-Hambach, they still have 2 models available. http://www.waffen-braun-shop.de/Produktgruppen/Repetierflinten/2/ The importer is Leader Trading, also possible to get it by Frankonia. If you want a special model from Mossberg it could take...
  2. Veritas

A step forward with the project, only the heat shield is missing... :)
  3. Veritas

It's done, the first accessory is installed! Looks super! :mrgreen: It was a pleasure for me to buy this stock, good materials and parts should be supported. ;) I will offer a picture for the ATI collection when everything is finished. There's missing a heat shield, an AFG2 and a sling for...
  4. Veritas

I'm not sure when it's possible to shoot first time, ranges for shotguns are not so easy to find. There's an indoor range 40km away, i will visit this one with other guys from the club that we can also share the costs. I ordered the ATI Talon Stock, because as a left-hand shooter the mounted...
  5. Veritas

I'm back from store with a good result! :) There was a second Blackwater and i was able to change them. He will complain my first one to the importer. Also this one i get now looks like a little bit out of line, but it's ok for me and i can live with this sight. It would be to complicate and...
  6. Veritas

Thanks for your comment! It would be so nice, if the regulation is same here. In Germany every barrel counts as a significant gun part. The serial number will be engraved, and the barrel is married with the receiver. I have to wait what the gun shop is telling me tomorrow morning. Possible they...
  7. Veritas

I can't believe it... :( Today i pick up my brand new 590A1 Blackwater! It arrived monthes faster then the importer told to my gun dealer. I was so happy and blind, that one thing i didn't saw in the shop and it shocked me at home. The front sight isn't mounted straight, and in the forums it...
  8. Veritas

590A1 Aimpro heatshield question

Hi, thanks again for your reply. Did like you recommended but up to now i didn't receive any email back. :| I think i'll give it a try and order the 18,5" version. When it's only an optical issue, ~4cm less will not disturb me.
  9. Veritas

590A1 Aimpro heatshield question

Hi It will take some time till i get my 590A1 Blackwater but i would like to have the planned upgrade parts already at home. Due to this forum i found out, that the only matchable heatshield comes from Aimpro. On their page i could only get a GMG one in 18.5". Can i mount this on my future...
  10. Veritas

CZ

The workhorse of my guns, a CZ75 Shadow with some tuning parts. Not a beauty anymore with signs of usage and dis/reassembly, but still in good condition and never made problems while shooting. :) regards Pat
  11. Veritas

AR-15 and Variants

Thank you mingaa! Oh! I would like to have a DSLR and the knowledge of using Photoshop, but this pictures i made with my older Panasonic TZ5. ;) The only additional thing was a 500W floodlight. regards Patrick
  12. Veritas

Hallo from Germany

Hi guys! Hmmm... possible i expressed me wrong, sorry. The higher costs are not because of Oberland modifications only. Of course also the quality is different. When i ordered my OA15 with the parts i want, they start to build it and i had to wait 12 weeks. The cheaper version is built already...
  13. Veritas

Smith & Wesson

Thank you! The cylinder was next to the micro blasted finish the reason to take this one. ;) This morning i'll go to the range and take him with me...
  14. Veritas

Hallo from Germany

Hi John! Yes, especially AR15 clones and parts are expensive here. :? A reason why i like to order stuff at Brownells! If a export license exist and the part is less than 100$ because of ITAR regulation, then i still safe some money also with customs and taxes here. The cheapest stock...
  15. Veritas

Smith & Wesson

My 629 Classic Champion 6,5". I installed a Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit and changed the grip to a hogue. My favorite ammo is the .44 Magtech (44A) I love this S&W! :)
  16. Veritas

Hallo from Germany

Thanks John! It would be nice to know which parts belongs to Olympic Arms or other producers. It looks like F53 and 7075-T6 is the same material. I found this information: Ferrule Material: AlZnMgCu1,5 F53 Internationally better known under the ASTM designation 7075 T6 This high-strength...
  17. Veritas

AR-15 and Variants

Thank you guys for the nice comments! The best results i get with the 55gr ammo from GECO. This ones i also use for matches. For fun shooting the cheaper S&B 55gr is pretty good, but with this as a left-hand shooter i get problems with the extracted shells. They frequently shoot back directly...
  18. Veritas

AR-15 and Variants

The fire selector is a 45° version. It's a comfort feature they install in all new rifles. Should be easier to use...! :) The mag catch is a left-hand version from Norgon. http://www.norgon.com/ The tactical scope mount is made by the german company ERA TAC. They stand for high durability and...
  19. Veritas

AR-15 and Variants

Like promised, here are the pictures of my Black Lady ... OA-15 20" - 1-8” twist ARS-Handguard, free float A.R.M.S. Flip-Up front sight 41B-L A.R.M.S. Harris bipod mount Timney match trigger Norgon Ambi-Mag Release Magpul PRS S-BRM / Harris bipod LH charging handle Badger Ordnance CAA UPG16...
  20. Veritas

Hallo from Germany

Yes, many parts will be import goods and now i know from who, thanks! :) Oberland Arms sells two AR15 versions. One normal like mine which they modify for you as you want it and another fixed version for a lower price from stock. This one they call "OA-15 Black Label". In the normal version the...
Back