• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Midwest Freak

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Looking for camo stock. i like your custom work that you have done on your Mossbergs :mrgreen:
  2. Midwest Freak

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: What is this type of barrel called? it feels a little wider than the stock in your hands but not that you can not get a good hold on it either .
  3. Midwest Freak

Re: What is this type of barrel called? here is a link to my thread on my build viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4810 i changed some stuff out and will add the photos tomorrow to the same link .
  4. Midwest Freak

Re: What is this type of barrel called? i bought basically the same shotgun and it has thrown me for a loop on a few parts but this forum has help me out a lot on my journey with my build .
  5. Midwest Freak

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Mossberg Thunder Ranch just buy a forend that has a rail on the bottom
  6. Midwest Freak

Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard

i had one and that is why i sold it was the breacher barrel would all ways hang up sliding it in . great quality product and i want another case from them but it was not made for my shotgun .
  7. Midwest Freak

Re: my new Mossberg 500 Blackwater Series i like the ATI so far have not had any issues with it and seems very well built . as far as the recoil all i can say since i went from a pistol grip to a stock i am sure it helps for how soft it is but with OO buck it still has some kick to it .
  8. Midwest Freak

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Returning to my roots..."The 500" sweet project can not wait to see the pic when you get it done.
  9. Midwest Freak

Re: I need a red dot for my 500 safety mine looks like paint too , i would just go buy some red finger nail polish .
  10. Midwest Freak

? on sling mount

http://www.gggaz.com/
  11. Midwest Freak

? on sling mount

cool and thanks .
  12. Midwest Freak

? on sling mount

does this just slide over the mag tube and the the mag cap holds it in place ? thanks
  13. Midwest Freak

making a sling from paracord?

i like the looks of the paracord slings if i could just find a front sling mount that would work my shotgun .
  14. Midwest Freak

It's been awhile

cool , can not wait to see it .
  15. Midwest Freak

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

love the looks of the ATI heat shield , i wonder if they make one for the breatcher barrel
  16. Midwest Freak

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Paint and Refinishing

Re: Bubba's Facelift Is Finally Complete (Photo Heavy) turned out looking great .
  17. Midwest Freak

Re: my new Mossberg 500 Blackwater Series ELITE TACTICAL ADVANTAGE Tactical Metal Safety ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Ultimate Professional Stock Aim Sports 3-Rail Forend Grip just a few more things and i am done with with project , it has been a fun build . shot it today and now...
  18. Midwest Freak

Re: Blued or Parkerized - Which is Best? all my rifles , handguns and shotgun are all parkerized finish over blued . i love the look and i have never had one show any signs of rust .
  19. Midwest Freak

aimtech warhammer fit

very confusing model and confused some of the after market accessory people too that i have dealt with .
  20. Midwest Freak

My first gun ever *PICS*

great looking setup
Back