• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Blood_Trail

My 590A1 makeover

Bought this 590A1 a couple of years ago with all the tactical plastic. Wanted to go with an old-skool trench gun look. I lucked out and found a new vintage matching walnut stock/corn cob fore end set on eBay. Wasn’t cheap. I sanded it down and gave it a “worn” look using mahogany stain...
  2. Blood_Trail

WTB 835 barrel

Need an 835 barrel. I don’t care about the condition as long as it’s shootable. Need it to attach a strain gage for a pressure testing system. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Blood_Trail

Nickel-plated 00 buck for sale

$4/pound. 18lbs can fit in a small flat rate box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Blood_Trail

Wood furniture for my 590A1

I replaced the tactical plastic stock and fore end with a vintage Mossberg 500 corncob fore end and stock. I sanded it down and added a coat of mahogany stain followed by a few coats of polyacrelic sealant. Before: After. Gives it that worn WW1 trench gun look: Sent from my iPhone...
Back