• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Brand New Mossberg Owner Update Range Report This is a continue onto the other posting that I have on this forum. I bought a new mossberg 930 spx shotgun last month. When I went to clean the gun I found terrible deep gashes and marks on the magazine tube. Also I was only able to load five 2...
  2. S

930 Magazine Spring Survey

1. Can you load seven 2 3/4" shells in your 930 SPX- YES 1A. If yes what is the length of your spring and what kind of ammo: Factory length 35 1/2" using Remington 00 Buck 2 3/4" shells 2. Can you load seven 3" shells in your 930 SPX- No haven't tryed it yet. No plans of trying out. 3. Are you...
  3. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Range Report. I took the 930 out to the range today, and I am happy to report that I didn't have any issues. I shot 75 rounds of Winchester 2 3/4 #8 shells that are 1290 ftps. No issues at all. I am in the middle of a detailed cleaning. When I...
  4. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Going to the range later this afternoon. Will post update when I get back.
  5. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem I was hoping to be able to post a range report today. But some things came up over this past week end that unabled me to go to the range. The good news is that I am on vacation this week, so I am going to try and go sometime this week when...
  6. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Well todays is the day. Going to take the mossberg 930 spx to the range. Hope all goes well,and I don't have any feeding issues and that when I take apart the gun that there are no marks on tube. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  7. S

Nordic Magazine Tube Doesn't Fit

well I calledthe company where I bought the nordic magazine clamp today.Explained what was going on.He states that he has sold several of these clamps for the 930 with nordic components magazine tube with no problems.They gave me nordic's tech phone number to call them to see what was up.Called...
  8. S

Nordic Magazine Tube Doesn't Fit

I just got a new magazine tube clamp for my mossberg 930 spx. I orderd through a company that in bold print says if you are placing this on a mossberg 930 spx order this part #BCL-xx-32-MB. Well to my luck I tryed to install and the screws will not even pass between the barrel and the magazine...
  9. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem UPDATE!!! Fedex dropped of my shotgun this saturday.Took it apart to make sure that there were no marks on magazine tube. Also looked inside the gas piston housing to make sure that the coil spring wasn't sticking out more than it should,to...
  10. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Will do as soon as I get it back Can't Wait
  11. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! I got a email from the customer service supervisor Javier asking for return call regarding the bad customer service that I had recently gone through. Wow this was GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Javier apologized for what I was going...
  12. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem It's all good. I just enjoy reading imporant information pertaining to this mossberg 930 shotgun. Will keep doing more and more research on this firearm. One can never have to my information. I have found out that setting aside the minor issues...
  13. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Well I installed the new nordic 2shot extension with the 3/4 cap.Was able to fit 7 rounds in tube but gun would not cycle proper. I took the gun apart only to find terrible marks on the magazine tube. I called mossberg yesturday spoke to a...
  14. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* I know how you feel. I too just bought my mossberf 930 spx on 8/10. Today I had to send it back ti mossberg. I have deep marks on the magazine tube.Also gun would only hold 5 rounds of 2 3/4. I have nothing positive to say on this gun because...
  15. S

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Mossberg 930 SPX Lemon?? Well I just sent back my brand new mossberg 930 shotgun for warrenty work. Just bought this firearm last friday and already had to send it back. Nothing but problems so far. Had to call mossberg 8/13 reg a magazine spring that was bad. Gun would only load 5 rounds of 2...
  16. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Well I am just about ready to throw in the towel on this shotgun. Bought a nordic componet 2 shot extension tube, with the 3/4 end cap. Put this part on gun fits great. The spring i installed from nordic trimmed intalled. I can now fit 7 rounds...
  17. S

New Mossberg Owner from colorado

Hello to everyone. I am a first time owner of a brand new mossberg 930 spx 12 gauge shotgun.Just picked her up last friday. Looking forward to enjoying my new toy. Bought this shotgun for home defense and also just for another toy to enjoy shooting on weekends. Looking forward to chatting with...
  18. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem Thank you for the kind words. I wasn't quiet sure why the negative response. I join these forums to not only find solutions to issues I may be having with my firearms,but to possibley help those who may be going through a issue that I have delt...
  19. S

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem I sure hope so. I will post some updates once my parts arrive in the mail this thursday. Hopefully everything works out the way it should and I can put some rounds down range. I don't want to have to send my shotgun into mossberg for them to...
  20. S

Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem I just got my brand new mossberg 930 spx shotgun last friday. I was looking so forward to shooting this last weekend. I did a detail strip and clean of shotgun.When I went to load up the magazine tube I was only able to fit five 2 3/4 shells in...
Back