• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. walkerbait

Let's talk bayonets...

I used to live in Kentucky and had a boss who knew the owners of LanCay. We went to there production facility one day and I can tell you it was pretty low tech for what I would think a government contractor facility would look like. A couple years later I heard from a contact in aerospace...
  2. walkerbait

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Model 53693 590a1 with Mako vert grip (and other bed time insurance items) ;)
  3. walkerbait

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Forends

Ok, got my grip. Here's a few pics. I am impressed with FAB (Mako) accessories so far.The forearm here is the same manufacturer. They seen professional grade. Pressure switch removable plates on both sides if you want to intergrate a light ( I DO ) and the cap screws off of the bottom and has a...
  4. walkerbait

Let's talk bayonets...

Mall ninja status :D lol Thanks for the links man. I new about the zero tolerance, but the extrema ratio was a new one to me. I would agree that when a bayonet approaches the price of a Glock, maybe one should go another direction :lol:
  5. walkerbait

Let's talk bayonets...

Nice one Sean! Masakari, Can you elaborate on the civilian models of which you speak? I'm not worried about laying out some extra cash for a nice build. What brands are out there? I did see the Zero Tolerance/Strider model but I think that one is based on the M9 setup.
  6. walkerbait

Gotcha. I suppose that little piece up front on the AFG wasnt really designed with snappy recoil in mind. I just ordered a Mako vert grip predominantly due to oppinions of solid lock up and ability to mount a light/laser pressure pad on either side of the grip. I'll report back here on my...
  7. walkerbait

Let's talk bayonets...

Very interesting. I had suspected as much that the root cause is designing around the M7 which is now kinda shunned for the more modern variants. To be honest, I think that is the suck considering that Mossberg is putting the 590a1 out there to be a modern military configuration and handicapping...
  8. walkerbait

Is this rust?

Looks like a nice project piece...hope it turns out for you! 96 hour weeks...yea...those suck.
  9. walkerbait

Hey Lazy, I noticed in your 2 railed forearm pics, you run a short vert grip on one and the Magpul AFG on another. Any preference points or just some variety? I just ordered a Mako vert grip for my tri-rail but I am eyeing that AFG too....
  10. walkerbait

Let's talk bayonets...

Hi Guys, New to the forum here but just picked up a 590a1 (model 53693) so I think that qualifies me to hang out with you all :D So, I'm deep in to the accessory rail items hunt (my wife says picatinny is like Barbie for men) and I am also looking for the best selection for a bayonet. I know...
Back