• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa L.E.S. The Seabees were formed in 1942 and a lot of them were assigned to duty in the South Pacific in support of the USMC and Army Air Corp, building air bases on many islands.Those original Seabees performed unbelievable feats of...
  2. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Hey Ross: What battalion was your buddy in? I retired in 1992 from the Bee's, not that old but I was on active duty in the last century! RVN era Seabee. Leaving this Sunday for a month in NE Georgia in the mountains and Going to...
  3. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Lazy Eyed Sniper: Thanks for the compliment and the welcome to this enjoyable site.
  4. S

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa I just got my 590 A1 in July and so far have added the CDM MTR w/TLR-1s light and M1 Garand sling from the CMP. This is an excellent site for info and everyone is really helpful. Not many sites like this . Larry
  5. S

Finaly Took the Leap

You might look at the Lake City brass and see if you need to remove the primer pocket crimp since all military brass usually has the primer crimped in place. I bought an RCBS primer pocket swaging die set that covers both small primer and large primer pockets. As I reload both 30-06 and...
  6. S

Bug-out Bags (BOB)

Re: BoB Gun suggestion Another option for a BoB might be a Ruger Charger. Best of both worlds,10/22 action but w/10" bbl and comes with bipod which can be removed with 1 screw. It is easily as accurate as my regular 10/22.
Back