• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

590A1 With Heat shield

Well, you have to be careful and not cut the spacer too short or too long, this takes some careful measuring and cutting. Also to get the screws through both sides of the front mount so you can get the nut on, you have to use a pair of pliers to squeeze the bracket. I would recomend using...
  2. J

590A1 With Heat shield

Purchased a Heat Shield from Aimpro and just got it installed. I think it's very nice!
  3. J

New member, New 590A1

Love the GRS on both the 590A1 and 930 SPX a must IMHO
  4. J

930 SPX Wolff XP Spring Question

Same issues with My SPX. I put a Wilson Follower and a Wolffe spring to replace the factory ones. The Wolffe spring is certainly too long for the SPX as received. I too had difficulty when hand cycling, even when I "Ripped" the bolt to the rear" I just kept cutting coils until I could...
  5. J

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa My 590A1 and 930 SPX
  6. J

New member, New 590A1

Ok Guys here are a few pics just to prove I actually have the gun :D
  7. J

New 930 SPX Observations and issues

OK, I had a chance to take it out to the range today. I'm Impressed! Functioned flawlessly with High Brass Military Buck shot and low brass game loads. The low brass was Winchester High Velocity 2 3/4 6 shot 1OZ. I was really impressed with the pattern the game load was making at 25 yards. The...
  8. J

Called MB this AM. They are going to send me a new mag tube. no questions asked. Of course I plan on using the S&J one I have coming but hey it will be nice to have a straight original one...Hopefully
  9. J

New member, New 590A1

Just wanted to stop by and say I just came home with a 590A1 today. It's the 20" model, full mag extension, Ghost ring rear sight, Fiber Optic front sight, and speed feed stock. Can't wait to "Rock N Roll". Also picked up a few boxes of Q1544 Winchester Miltary Grade 9 pellet OOBuck I'll get...
  10. J

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* Yup, I just brought home my SPX this past Friday and I have identical scratches. I would not sweat it though as is not a functional issue. If the scratches were visible when the gun was assembled then that would be diffrent. Heres what I did...
  11. J

Thank You Much! :D :D
  12. J

Hi All, New to the forum. I'm joining because I just purchased a 930SPX and a 590A1 20". Upon examining my 930 SPX everything pretty good. On dissasembly things looked good until I saw the standard mag tube. It has 2 good size gashes from what I assume is sloppy barrel instalation? No big...
Back