• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

SHOTGUN: Holographic/Red Dot Sight Options

Ok how is your cheek weld with the sight mounted on the rail I am thinking about modifieing the base it self and haveing it mounted directly to the reciver. And would you recomend it to a first time red dot user or would something like a tube style be.better
  2. L

Ok so just to be sure the sightmark is a reflex correct? And once its zeroed the dot is the poi? No matter where my ear sees it in the sight window ? I am new to red dots and have only used one once
  3. L

I been doing research and have found a few things that may be an issue one is that I have heard that some sights the dot will move around in the sight picture with the slightest movement of your head makeing the sight inaccurate. And another is the mention of parallax corection I could not find...
  4. L

shooting slugs with bead sight

ok let me ask you this i plan on hunting at 50 yards max would i be better off geting a sight of some kind ?
  5. L

shooting slugs with bead sight

ok so i would like to shoot slugs at 50 yard and was wondering how difficult this would be with a bead site is there a way to get consistent groups with just a bead?
  6. L

red dot recomendations

Ok so I am thinking about a red dot and wanted to get some opinions. I bought my maverick 88 for hd but really want a do all shotgun. I want something that will work during the day and no light conditions. I am looking to spent 40 to 50 dollars on the site it self but only want to buy it once...
  7. L

cylinder bore with slugs?

Thanks for all the help I am really suprised to still not have a reply from mossberg
  8. L

cylinder bore with slugs?

Ok so I just bought a mossber maverick 12 gauge with a 18.5 barrels and have had no reply from mossberg so I figured this would be a good place to ask I have not found anything in the owners manual but can I fire slugs without damageing the barrel and if so is there a kind of slug that would be best
Back