• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. SGT45

The troubled history but bright future of the 930 SPX

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Well, I received her today. They put a new barrel on her and straightened the mag tube. I was very busy at work but I did do a initial check on her. The sights appear to be straight and not canted. I put her on a table upside down and there was no rock (from...
  2. SGT45

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! I called Mossberg (Maverick???) today to speak to Javier, No one answered the phone, even the operator didn't answer- I left voice mail. They never called back. I will report my experience with Roger if someone would answer the phone- I tried several numbers. I...
  3. SGT45

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater ROGER IS A TOOL!!!!!! I called Mossberg (Maverick???) today to speak to Javier, No one answered the phone, even the operator didn't answer- I left voice mail. They never called back. I will report my experience with Roger if someone...
  4. SGT45

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Missing Picatinny Rail Screws - 930 SPX Blackwater "I called Mossberg again today and they basically told me I must not know how to use a screwdriver" Let me guess which representative that would have been, lets seeeeeee, sounds like the rude, condescending experience I had with ROGER.
  5. SGT45

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Should I be concerned? BTW- I am already looking at the "B" word M2 and M4 shotguns. The PD that I retired from had them. They were nice. I don't remember these types of problems with them. I do recall they didn't like light loads. Plus they have a better warranty. I really want to...
  6. SGT45

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Should I be concerned? Kev, See my thread here- viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5559 I spoke to "Roger" too. I was very polite and calm. He was a "TOOL". In a very abrupt, condescending tone He told me that they had fixed the canted front sight problem on the 930's a while ago. I calmly told...
  7. SGT45

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Still waiting for her to return :shock: You would think that it would have been back by now or I would have heard something. Heck, its only a duty shotgun- what would be their rush? Steamdonkey- I am really wondering if we made a mistake!! Dan H.- I will...
  8. SGT45

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Go figure, it was like they were reading this thread. Received a FedEx return label today in the mail. She is off to Mossberg!!!! Lets see what happens. Hopefully good will come out of this. I will keep you posted
  9. SGT45

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Still waiting for return label!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may just have to call Javier. The more and more I think about how Rodger treated me (I was really nice and patient) the more steamed I am getting. Heck, this is a LE shotgun, you would think that they would...
  10. SGT45

Re: New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Thanks L.E.S
  11. SGT45

New 930 SPX- Not Happy!!! Hi all, Well, I was real excited last week. Found a 930 SPX through a LE dealer- Only one he had. He praised the 930 and went on about how good they are and how well they sell. It is a 930 SPX with GRS and pistol grip stock. Had it shipped to my PD. I...
  12. SGT45

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level I tried the spec-ops stock on a Winchester 1300 slug gun. The line of sight was not good for me either. I was looking over the sights. I have a ATI 6 position stock on my 500. I used the angled insert that lowers the stock. Line of...
  13. SGT45

Re: Mossberg 500 Cruiser with Hogue 12"LOP and Limbsaver ? Yup, its the10546. I will call limbsaver tomorrow. Thanks for your help. I see that several guys like the ATI 6 position recoil reducing stock. I may have to look into that.
  14. SGT45

Hi All- New Guy from SC PA

Thanks Ross, History- I was issued a S&W 3000 12 ga. in 1984. We had Remington 870's also. In the PSP acad. we trained and qualified with the 12 ga. Also qualified with 12 ga. at the NRA Instructors school in 1991 :o We trained in the usual stance.-Shotgun tucked into shoulder, stand...
  15. SGT45

Re: Mossberg 500 Cruiser with Hogue 12"LOP and Limbsaver ? lazyeye- I know, It seems as though numerous on the board have not had that problem. I will post a pic soon. Thanks!
  16. SGT45

Mossberg 500 Cruiser with Hogue 12"LOP and Limbsaver ? Hi All, I just bought a Mossberg 500 Cruiser with 20" Barrel and Mag. ext. It came with a Blk synthetic stock that was to long for me. I also want to reduce felt recoil. I bought the Hogue 12" LOP Blk. syn. Stock. That seemed a little...
  17. SGT45

Yeah, watch out on Rt15, the boys are busy there. Let me know when in the area. We have a lot of toys. M16's with happy switches etc.
  18. SGT45

Yup, Rt. 30. I actually live in Aspers and work in Cumberland (surrounds Gettysburg). Yes- We have Hot b/w Chargers and Tahoes!!! Plus we issue .45ACP and 45GAP Glocks!!!!
  19. SGT45

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
  20. SGT45

Thanks for the welcome guys. I appreciate it. I am kinda a Shotgun newb. All of mine in my 30 yr. LE history were issue and no mods. allowed. Now I have these Mossbergs and want to mod them. What model Limbsaver are you guys using with the Hogue 12" lop stock? I am not sure which to get...
Back