• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

New member, New 590A1

First off welcome and great looking Mossy. To someones earlier question about the ghost ring sights. Mine has the LPA M16 ghost ring signts with the rear being on a picatiny rail. I absolutely love them and am way more accurate with them than a bead or rifle sights. It is probably because...
  2. B

Mossberg 590a1 51520 model question

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! The new boomsticks go very well with our collection and we love them both. As far as getting her to clean her guns...she yells at me if I do anything on them myself lol. It was funny a few weeks back when we were in an unfamiliar gun store and she was...
  3. B

Yea everything matched up and it is exactly what my wife wanted...better be she picked it haha. Last night we broken it down and cleaned it out thoroughly...well she did since it is her's haha. After she was done, we layed them both out on the floor (bayonet on mine of course for tactiCOOL...
  4. B

Awesome news and thanks for the quick response. That is what I figured but also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the masses :). I had it completely broken down in the store checking every inch before I accepted the transfer but was still a little uneasy. I'll be sure to get some pics up of...
  5. B

So I picked up my new 590a1 model 51520 shotgun today. It is the one with the 18.5 inch barrel, grs, and compact stock for a shorter length of pull. I am a little alarmed that the box it came in is a "Maverick" box which is one of their low end models. My other 590a1 50771 special purpose...
Back