• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Surefire light on an offset rail mount (the old standard straight mount i had put it in a wierd place that I had to move my hand off the foregrip to activate) on an Aimtech warhammer
  2. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Aimtech warhammer ,Surefire light, generic offset rail mount light holder
  3. S

aimtech warhammer fit

You can move the attachment point back to fit a breacher. This is the best pic I have of the front of mine. You can see that you can use the other holes to move it back.
  4. S

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Surefire G2X on a basic aluminum rail mount on a tri rail. Not the super high end Surefire but still a Surefire so you know it's quality. Perfect spot for me since I can activate the push button with my thumb while still grasping the weapon. Also have the quick disconnect with the thumb screw...
  5. S

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Just noticed this section, I'm kinda new here so tell me what you think... - - - -
  6. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: New member/ new build The cheek riser is absolutely necessary when using the flip up sights or the red dot. When you drop the cheek pad to its lowest setting you can see the bead sight und the rail too (although I doubt I'll ever do that).
  7. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

New member/ new build Just picked up a Mossberg 500 18.5" pistol grip pump at the last gun show and threw a few parts at it. Totally changed the feel and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm kinda new here so tell me what you think. Now that this one is done, on to the AR project... - - - -
Back