• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Video: Detailed Review of 590A1

how bad was the damage to the rail on your front end? i saw the pic you posted in the video and my wear isn't nearly as bad because it only started yesterday and i stopped firing as soon as it wouldn't cycle. is it absolutely necessary to replace my front end? there is only a little marring on...
  2. M

I hear you on the stock twist. i'm thinking i might try a lock washer or some sort of plastic "tube" that i could put in the stock that would crush or warp and keep the tension on the bolt. i'll keep you guys posted cuz i loved having the single point sling even though it was only semi mounted...
  3. M

as long as i am here, i have a speedfeed stock on my 590a1 and i'm trying to put a single point sling mount plate from GG&G on it as well. problem, the bolt that runs through the stock and into the back of the receiver isn't long enough to go through the mounting plate as well. i couldn't find a...
  4. M

Water Monkey, i've been using your video as a "noob tool" since i got my 590a1 in august and its just been an incredibly valuable asset! today i was shooting and practicing combat loading and rapid firing and the strangest thing happened! i would fire a round out of the chamber, but when i...
  5. M

Stiff trigger pull on my 590a1, how to lighten?

yeah i'm not gonna mess with my safety. with my 10/22 i got a new hammer. you can see in the video the sharp angles of the hammer, particularly the end. with my 10/22 the has a rounded end. thats the kinda thing i'm looking for. i'm not a gunsmith, i don't want to pretend to be. i'm looking for...
  6. M

thanks anyways guys! i got the 590a1 for a home defense/hunting shotgun and everything in between. and yeah there is a set screw on the back of the trigger assembly, buy i don't think it does anything for the pull. but yeah, thanks alot anyways! this forum is awsome and i'm happy to be a part of it!
  7. M

I recently purchased a 590a1 and i love it! only issue i have is with the stiff trigger pull. is there anything i can do to lighten it? a trigger kit or a new hammer or something? i put a new hammer on my 10/22 and lowered the pull to around 2.5-3 lbs. i'm looking for something around the 5lb...
  8. M

sorry if this post is in the wrong section, but i couldn't figure out how to start my own feed. so, i just got a 590a1 and i love it! its the 2nd gun i've purchased after my ruger 10/22. i put a trigger kit on my 10/22 lowering the pull to 2.5-3 lbs. i was wondering if there was anything i could...
Back