• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Rigid Industries Halo

I just picked up this sweet little gem from work: http://www.rigidindustries.com/product-p/rgdfllp7.htm Gonna see how it mounts on my Mossberg 500 Persuader tonight. It's not the ideal setup (yet), but it will work well enough for now. Pictures will follow :D
  2. D

Hello from Canada's east coast

Thanks, I picked up the Persuader 50577 , 20" barrel, 7+1 shot, 3" 12ga pump Black synthetic stock. So far I really like the gun. It handles a little differently from my 870 but I'm really enjoying shooting it.
  3. D

Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

I own/use a fair amont of Condor Outdoor gear and have nothing but good to say about it. I have 2 of the Condor Outdoor 25 shell reload pouchs and have worn them from the waist (Condor Battle Belt) or mounted on the Condor Shotgun Scabbard. Both worked fine although on the scabbard it all became...
  4. D

Hello from Canada's east coast

Hey folks, I'm a new Mossberg owner, but it was just another addition to a growing collection of firearms. I'm looking forward to chiming in from time to time and seeing what all you folks have to say. Looks like a good forum and I'll be glad to get to know as many of you as I can. - Dave
Back