• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Practical Tactical

I have a cloth side saddle with elastic shell holders, its on my syn. stock. I prefer this because the plastic saddles seem to be a bit tight when I pull a shell. The elastic allows me to get the round fast. To me this is a big deal, considering that if I need to use the shells that are...
  2. J

*PLEASE READ*

Thanks for posting. I completely understand. you must live by the saying "never sight down something your not ready to destroy". It is a responsibility that is not to be taken lightly.To have the power to end something completely. I hope to never have to make that decision, but am prepared to do...
  3. J

*PLEASE READ*

I just wanted to thank someone, and figured this is the perfect place to do so. I wanted to thank the Fresno county sheriff that challenged the ammunition bill that was almost put into effect next month. This would have required that ammo dealers require buyers to " register " there handgun...
  4. J

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Mossberg 500 AT Its my understanding that the a= 12 ga. t= tactical. ill post the email i got about my gun. Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? by justin22 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm For those of us that are confused about the 500 A.T.P I have...
  5. J

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? For those of us that are confused about the 500 A.T.P I have found the answer. this is the email reply i have gotten from the experts. ... Sure thing made approx 1978-1986 (send me your serial number and I can narrow that down for you) A = 12 ga TP =...
  6. J

Mortars

HAHA Thats no mossberg. :)
  7. J

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? I e-mailed those people. I think it was there buisness e- mail address though. Oh well I asked pretty please hopefully I get a responce.
  8. J

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? hey thanks ! i apreciate it! ur a big help
  9. J

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Question does anybody know when the A.T.P. model was manufactured. i know it was the old military , and LEO version before the 590a1. Just wondering about how old this gun is.
  10. J

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? I have a Mossberg 500 ATP . synthetic pistol grip stock, pistol grip fore-end. , ATS ghost ring sights on heatshield(cheap but functions great), and a 18.5" barrel.
Back