• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. U

Death of Merl the Zombie Pumpkin!

This was my first time shooting my Mossberg 500a since I bought it a couple months ago. http://youtu.be/BYxf7umPMsQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxf7umPMsQ
  2. U

Water

I live on the coast, across the street from the beach actually. Was wondering what type of options I have for desalinization? I see alot of expensive stuff online but was wondering about homemade? I looked at some pictures that showed a heating/cooling technique to do it. What are your thoughts?
  3. U

What to stock up on?

I'm basicly lookin for "inexpensive" 12guage ammo. So far I've only bought 15 rounds of Remington Managed Recoil Buckshot 5 rounds of Remington 1oz Magnum Rifled Slug 100 rounds of Winchester "Universal" rounds I'd love more of the buckshot and rifled slugs but thier expensive for my...
  4. U

Shotgun ammo vs. a cinder block wall

Hey thanks for this post. I'm glad there are still folks in police depts that can think outside the box and say "hey, lets find out what REALLY happens" And yes, I bought my shotgun last week, partially in response to the current mid east situation but also because sadly I foresee "social...
  5. U

Firearm Photo Gallery

This is currently my home defense system. A Mossberg 500a I bought last week, used, for $199 and my "Cold Steel" Walking Cane-Sword. I plan to shortin the sheath on my cane because it's a bit long for me. I carry it almost everywhere because I have a bad knee and well...I cannot run from a...
  6. U

New Owner from FL

thanks for the info, I was chatting with a "Nam" vet co-worker yesterday and he told me "If ya bought it at Buck's, it's legal"
  7. U

New Owner from FL

thanks for the info, are you sure it's not 18"? I ask because I see alot of folks online saying 18" or 18.5" "to be safe" so to speak. I havnt measured from inside, but measuring from outside the same spot I'm showing 18". Would hate to have to go back to "Buck's Gun Rack" and say hey this thing...
  8. U

New Owner from FL

Greetings! I'm not new to guns(got a Daisy Rifle when I was 3!) But I bought a Mossberg 500a this week and had to come find a forum. I do have one good question for all of you. The 500a I bought is used and got it for 199$ but after looking at it this week I noticed the end of the barrel has...
Back