• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossberg

Re: Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossbe It looks like this problem has been Resolved on the newer BlackHawk GenII Specops stocks Anybody still having this problem? or was this limited to only the first few months of product worth of stocks. I would like to get the Spec...
  2. W

Just Bought M590A1 #51668

Hey MikeD, If that Tapco stock is in your basement and you not using it would you want to sell it?
  3. W

Hey Nitesite, I have seen where people have made accurate 10/22's at 200+ & 300-400+ yard shots. But you will have to probably change some parts, I would start off changing stock sights (they are crap) to Tech Sights, then go to the sites listed above. cant say much more as i dont want to...
  4. W

I want to get the shotgun out this week and do some more break in on it. I bought a couple hundred rounds of slugs, & 500 shells of Federal multipurpose (they are cheap break in ammo). I wanted to see how accurate i can be with this new scatter gun with Slugs, i would have used snails but they...
  5. W

For a Accurate Purely Mechanical 10/22 SHTF open sight 100-200+ yard Rifle, you can find them at the following; Rimfirecentral.com Rugerforum.net
  6. W

Nice, I like the Boyds stocks, I would not mind building another 10/22 for target. But I setup this 10/22 as a Purely Mechanical, (No Electronics, and reduced failure points) It's my SHTF gun, with all KIDD internal parts, and it is a Very nice shooter. 1. Kidd Bolt...
  7. W

Thanks Here is a picture of my Street Sweeper. Below the 590 with one of it's little brothers, a accurate 10/22. They have both have many other brothers.
  8. W

New member, New 590A1

Thats a Great Shotgun, I have the same features on mine, it is a M590A1 #51668, I love mine. I like having 9 shots, + the speed feed stock, Now i need to add a shot shell carrier to the receiver
  9. W

Stiff trigger pull on my 590a1, how to lighten?

I do like a Great Trigger, and a Very Smooth trigger pull, I did a trigger job on my 10/22, polished some parts to smooth out the Trigger pull. I like the idea of putting in a over travel set screw, and taking out the creep.
  10. W

Sorry to hear that, I Have the same Model M590A1, 51668 & Speed Feed stock. I have not had the problem that you are having Yet anyway. I better go look mine over a little more closely. If this is suppose to be a Military approved weapon, I would hate to think that our Fine military is...
  11. W

Just Bought M590A1 #51668, with 20" Barrel 9 Shot, ghost ring sights, Speed feed stock. So far I have shot around 100 shells through it, I really like it. It still feels tight, guess i need another 500-1000 rounds through it to loosen things up a little. I guess i need to find out what parts...
Back