• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

590A1 Big Time Barrel Issue!

I tried firing some slugs through her before I sent it in, didn't do much, but they definitely swapped out the barrel, they sent an invoice with it and it has a new serial #. Took her out on the range and she fires great though! Problem solved.
  2. T

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update, sent her back to Mossberg about 3-4 weeks ago and they've already got her back to me with a brand new barrel and a complete cleaning of the internals after a thorough inspection. Haven't got her to the range yet but hopefully the barrel was the issue...
  3. T

you're practically reading my mind... thanks for the tip haha, this gunk does not want to come out...
  4. T

Sounds like mossberg can be a pain, already spent two days waiting for them to email me my prepaid shipping label...
  5. T

Will do Oli, appreciate the suggestion
  6. T

Thanks for the advice, hopefully doesn't take too long, I'm in love with this gun! Can't wait to get her out to the range again
  7. T

Can't seem to get a good picture of the barrel and the "flakes" (don't own a high quality camera) but after talking to Mossberg's customer service reps and the retailer I bought the gun from I've decided to just send it back for a replacement barrel. Has anyone dealt with returns/replacement...
  8. T

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Thanks guys, I have a thread running in mods safety and maitenence under 590a1 barrel issue, ill try and get pics up there shortly
  9. T

Every picture I try comes out blurry but I'll work on a better one. Plastic residue is a possibility (in my ten years and my local gunship owners 30 he's never seen lead or copper res like this), it definitely feels plasticky... Have these barrels you've seen with chatter marks continue this...
  10. T

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Hey guys, Just bought my first 590A1 brand new and love it. Took her out to the range yesterday and put about 75 standard Winchester Universal shells through her when I noticed what can only be described as "flaking" on the inside of the barrel. It doesn't look like any residue I've ever seen...
  11. T

Hey guys, Just bought my first 590A1 and couldn't wait to get it to the range! After firing 75-90 (extremely enjoyable) standard Winchester Universal 2 3/4" shells through her, I noticed a very concerning problem. Inside the barrel I noticed what could only be described as "flaking." Large...
Back