• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: RE: Questions about 5-shot combo model Well, I went back on my plan to get a 5-shot combo. The LGS had a JM Pro 24" and I pounced on it. My question above still stands though: will a longer field barrel fit? I'm guessing it will, but I think I'll call Mossberg to find out.
  2. W

Where to buy a Mossberg 930 or 930 SPX?

Re: RE: 930 JM I just found one at my local dealer. It came in today and I bought it on the spot. It has a Davidson's card in it, so they must have put an order in a week ago when they showed up there.
  3. W

Re: RE: Questions about 5-shot combo model Well, no one has a combo in stock, but the local gun shop has a deal on a 10-shot JM Pro. Does the JM Pro take a standard 930 barrel? Can I snap a field length barrel on the gun?
  4. W

Re: Questions about 5-shot combo model I agree. Usually, I can decode the marketing mumbo-jumbo on gun sites, but this part confused me. Yeah, I like the guy (never met him, but he's in a lot of videos) and Mossberg scored big when they got him to endorse their gun. I've always thought his...
  5. W

Questions about 5-shot combo model Hi Everyone, I've settled on getting a 930 for 3-gun and trap. I've looked at the JM Pro (signature series) and it looks great for 3-gun, but the barrel is a little short for the other games. Then, I found the 5-shot combo (#85325) here...
Back