• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Anopsis

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

This one does not slide on from the muzzle like the old style did. As long as the breacher is beyond the length of the HS you'll be fine.
  2. Anopsis

Just put an ATI HALO heatshield, shell holder, stock and MAKO forearm on this 8-shot 500. This shield is leaps and bounds better than the old ATI part. Still not a replacement for a real rail system though.
  3. Anopsis

I realize it's a vague answer, but it's all my contact in the office said. Come on up and we'll just go together!
  4. Anopsis

1st post, my shortened 500 in progress

Thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't messed with shotguns since I was into three gun many years ago, and some recent upgrades I did to someone's 500 has rekindled my interest. I have a 9200 that I used in 3 gun right when I quit; I'd like to find a 18.5" barrel for it so I don't have to cut...
  5. Anopsis

Officially, yes. I've been told they do make exceptions.
  6. Anopsis

@LES It's a pretty nice facility. Come on up!
  7. Anopsis

This is the 500 I keep in the bedroom. My dad bought it for me as a Christmas gift sometime around 1980; I still have the wood furniture and the factory barrel. This barrel is a 28" VR from a Maverick 88 that I cut down, removed the vent rib, and drilled/tapped for a bead. It has the Knoxx stock...
  8. Anopsis

Thanks for the welcome guys!
  9. Anopsis

Hello all, Just stumbled across this site a few days ago. Thought I'd say hi and show what I just did in the shop this afternoon. Took a 28" VR barrel from a Maverick 88 and cut it to 18.5", removed the VR, drilled/tapped for a bead and re-blued. It's nowhere near perfect but it's my bedroom...
Back