• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Maverick88inAKMatt

Maverick 88 Pump Action Accessories...

Want a well made gun light I want a incredibly bright flash light that I can attach to my M88 via light clap. Any suggestions? I have the UTG Defender on my Saiga and not really a fan...
  2. Maverick88inAKMatt

Maverick 88 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Stocks/Interference W/ Action Lock Lever Thanks for the response man. I was more interested in a full stock, I had a pistol grip on my last Maverick and I wasn't that big of a fan. However, I did not have a Talon...
  3. Maverick88inAKMatt

Re: Stocks/Interference W/ Action Lock Lever /bump any info would help I'm sure.
  4. Maverick88inAKMatt

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: my 88 and some clays Nice shot.
  5. Maverick88inAKMatt

Maverick 88 Pump Action Mag Tubes/Springs

Re: 8 round tube only hold 7 2 3/4 shells? Incredibly helpful oli700, thanks I was wondering the same thing.
  6. Maverick88inAKMatt

Stocks/Interference W/ Action Lock Lever Hello! I just recently purchased my second Maverick 88 and was wondering if anyone has experience with the ATI side folding stock, the ATI top folding stock, and the UAG collapsible stock. I was wondering because what I've seen is the action lock lever...
Back