• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Installing S&J +2 Extension.....Ejector Follower Now Stuck

Re: Installing S&J +2 Extension.....Ejector Follower Now Stu Thanks for the suggestions. I had to pop the follower out with some force since it was stuck, but once I got that out I was able to reinstall and everything seems to be fine now. Maybe it was just something as simple as threading it...
  2. M

Installing S&J +2 Extension.....Ejector Follower Now Stuck

Alright, so I was installing my S&J Hardware +2 mag extension on my 590A1 and now my ejector follower is stuck. I was cycling some rounds through to make sure everything was working (which it was for the first two 7 round loads), but then it stopped sending rounds down into the reciever. Once...
  3. M

S&J Mag Extension for 590A1?

Thanks for the input guys. After looking into it a bit I decided to order the S&J +2 extension. I couldn't seem to find a bad word about S&J or this product specifically for the 590A1. I'll post some pics after I get it on and will make sure I give some feedback after firing the gun with it...
  4. M

Thanks for the welcome and the good info!
  5. M

Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, the Nordic sticks out beyond the barrel, correct? Ultimately it's not a huge deal if I end up with an extension that is a bit longer than the barrel (assuming it works well), but I do like the idea that the S&J is flush (unless people have had bad experience with it).
  6. M

My first Mossberg, my first post and my first question........I just got a 590A1 and was curious if anyone has added the S&J Plus 2 Mag Tube to theirs. If so, any feedback (positive or negative)? Thanks.
Back