• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice

I think I could add some info. I have an 18" SPX, a 24" Pro and the same ammo you're wanting to use. The stock SPX will do the Federal LE 00 no problem in stock configuration. My 930 pro(OR3GUN/SBE mod) will go down to 1000 FPS, but chokes on the AA Low Recoil/Low Noise #8 at 980 FPS.
  2. A

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Well, I'm sending my 930 JM Pro in. Stupid charging handle is stuck! Before anyone jumps on me, I have a 930 SPX that the handle comes out of like it's supposed to. Sucks waiting 6 to 8 weeks for something so simple.
  3. A

OR3GUN Combos with SBE Precision Piston Now Available

I just put in an order yesterday. Steven contacted me within an hour to help make sure I got the right extension. I wasn't quite sure, but he helped me get it right. I can't say enough good things about Steven and SBE. I did notice that the stock is dropping quickly, so I'm glad I got an...
  4. A

Which One SPX or JM Pro

I'd go with the JM Pro, and I have an SPX. The loading port is beveled, the mag tube, piston and hammer are NiB coated, and it comes with an overtravel stop. I believe the hand guard has been modified too.
  5. A

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: my new Mossberg 500 Blackwater Series Thank you. I thought I was going crazy not finding any differences.
  6. A

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: my new Mossberg 500 Blackwater Series Sorry to revive a dead thread with a question, but can anyone help me see the difference between the Blackwater Breacher(#54123) and the 500 Cruiser(#54125)? Thanks guys.
Back