• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mystery Meat

Electronic ears for shotgun/rifle

Thanks, Dan. I'll give the Impact Sport 2 a try. The Impact Sport model has pretty good reviews on Amazon. The Radians, not so much. I'll be interested in reading your review of the Radians when you are ready to share them.
  2. Mystery Meat

Electronic ears for shotgun/rifle

Hi Guys- I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I haven't been able to find any information about electronic ears on this site. I'm looking for a good quality set of ears that will stay on when recoil makes the stock strike the headphones, or something shaped to minimize...
  3. Mystery Meat

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Range report after Mossberg fixed my 930 SPX I made a post on 10-25-2012 about problems I was having with my SPX and described changes Mossberg made to the gun. I finally had a chance to shoot last weekend. I shot about 600 birdshot, 50 slugs and about 30 OO buckshot over two days. I had two...
  4. Mystery Meat

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Got 930 SPX back from Mossberg customer service today Hi Guys- I am new to the world of shotguns, so since I bought a 930 SPX, I have read all the posts on this website pertaining to this model. I have learned a lot. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum. I have had many of the...
Back