• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

Re: Bayonet mount for my 464 Here are what my bayonet options are. I originally wanted to figure out a way to mount a bayonet lug on the 464 and then I came across the tri rail clamp. the set up right now is surprisingly stable, the quick release rail mount provides a very tight fit, better...
  2. D

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

Bayonet mount for my 464 I have been wanting, for numerous reasons, to mount a bayonet to the end of my 464. I have come up with one option that I would like to share with everyone and I would like to see if anyone else as any other suggestions. I used a UTG Universal TriRail Barrel...
  3. D

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Do you have any suggestions for mounting a bayonet to the end?
  4. D

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Well here is my picatinny rail that I carved out thanks to your posts Andrew.
  5. D

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 i have been trying to attach a pic but i get a message that the board attachment quota has been reached. any suggestions?
  6. D

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Thanks for all the great posts. I finished my rail and installed my scope. It looks great and shoots great. Now I just need to install the bipod and bayonet.
  7. D

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Stocks

Re: 464 SPX Stock Thanks again. I ordered my rail last night. I will get my fileing arm ready for the work out.
  8. D

Re: picatinney rail for my new 464 Thank you for your posts. I am going to try my hand at your scope mount. I have been looking for the same thing that you created.
  9. D

Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Stocks

Re: 464 SPX Stock What scope mount did you use?
Back