• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

HELP MYSTERY GUN!!!!

thanks for all the info guys!!!! Just a few weeks and this baby will be in my possession :)
  2. T

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I havent got around to it yet itsricmo, I got an xd sc 9mm and a new o/u shotty I been playin with!! I did however shoot the tac 22 along with them on sun (got on paper at 300yds!!), but no new paint yet. It is on my list of to-do's though :)
  3. T

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: New Pic of Full Collection Nice collection Honkey! one thing I will say about the gun community is how opinionated it is, and it will always be that way :) All-in-all amazing collection for only a year of collecting!!
  4. T

Springfield Armory...

Thanks sniper, just picked her up today!! I think its gonna be a good oc weapon and cant wait to shoot her sunday!! I was gonna buy the XDs but thought against it (little small) for 45 imho. It was a very sexy gun and would love to have had a little range time with it.....I used the money I...
  5. T

Springfield Armory...

The newest member of my family :))))))) xd 9 sc
  6. T

HELP MYSTERY GUN!!!!

Hello board, I inherited a pistol from my grandfather and only have a picture of it. It looks like an old Browning Hi-Power but I could be wrong!? I wont be able to "physically" recieve the weapon until Dec (Home for holidays) and the suspense is killing me!!! I have reason to believe the gun...
  7. T

POV rifle mounted camera

Awesome video man, thanks for the post!!! Also nice paint job, I had to "customize" my 22tac as well!!
  8. T

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

Just browsing this great site, and I must say I agree with a dog being the 1st line of defense!! I have a blue tick hound I got for hunting. I never in a million years would think he would be a great guard dog, but he is! He alerts me to any noise or activity in the yard, and will literally back...
  9. T

New Member from Virginia

Thanks for all the info guys!! Lazy eyed sniper- you were right on with confirming my 12g as a cruiser model, I finally got a response from mossberg confirming the truth behind your suggestion! (apologize for doubting) I found out my gun was made in 2010 (newer than i thought) and am seeking...
  10. T

^^^^ good suggestion Itsricmo, I never thought to do the butt stock!! I bet it will look nice...off to the paint booth! :)
  11. T

New Member from Virginia

Thank for the welcomes guys! Mike- where in MI are you? I am from Rochester Hills, I am in VA going to college (and buying guns)! I lookes at the link you sent, and it does look like my gun. Lazy eyed sniper- I looked at the model # on the left side of my gun above the trigger, and it is...
  12. T

New Member from Virginia

is that part of the 500 series??
  13. T

Something different! what do you think?
  14. T

New Member from Virginia

Hello all, I just "stumbled" upon this site and had to join!!! I am the proud owner of 2 mossberg's and love both of them! The shotgun I bought of a friend for 100.00 (he needed money) and I dont even know what model it is? I think it is part of the 500 series, but dont know which model. I...
Back