• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

Cheers guys, For some reason the UK model doesnt come with a threaded barrel. However I checked the choke and its the same thread as a binelli one. So with that orderd a Trulock Choke 1 Month wait on the choke though, apparantly they have sold out in the US :lol: Got it on back order though
  2. C

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

I dont usually buy non Mossberg shotguns but was in the gun store the other day and couldnt pass on this Hatsan MPA 7+1 that was in the sale. Took it to the range seems to run on any shells I feed it. Its proofed to 3" magnum loads. Cant wait to give it a go on this years semi-auto slug matches.
  3. C

590 update UK

Ok, So with all the tinght happening state side almost everything has ground to a halt in the UK. Most RFD's are having issued getting stock in so my 590 has sort of gone on the back burner. My mag extension is somewhere in customs and I should get it in a couple of weeks. However just done...
  4. C

mesa tactical leo adapter (What stock to use ?)

I will look at the ElZetta. Only reason I was going with Eotech is its integrated into the handgaurd. As I have put the full legnth rail on I can only attach a light off the top rail on an angled side mount as if I attach to the barrel and mag tube I would have to remove the mount if I wanted to...
  5. C

A rather productive day sourcing parts. Spoke to another RFD that can get me an Enidine Shot Stock Hydraulic Recoil Buffer. Unfortunatly there a 10 week wait and it costs £168 so that $270 :o . Got a friend at another store who has got me a new Magpul CTR for the same price as the MOE (mates...
  6. C

Cheers for the info that will save me £30
  7. C

Cheers for the info. Probably go with the CTR for now. Just checked and they are in stock at a local dealer. I can get one shipped over to my bosses store next week. Just waiting for the +2 form canada and the wolf spring. Going to test it out for a while in the 10+1 config before fitting all...
  8. C

Ok, Some of my stuff arrived today mesa tactical leo adapter and a GG&G smooth follower. I was going to go with a magpul UBR but they wernt in stock. The only stocks avalible at the moment in the dealers I have spoken to are MOE, STR & CTR. Any idea which one is the best option ? Still...
  9. C

AK47 and Variants

Mine and the wifes AK's another not to popular gun in the UK but fun to shoot. Mine's 7.62x39 and hers is .223
  10. C

AR-15 and Variants

Some pretty sweet AR15s on this thread. They arnt that popular in the UK due to all the laws and the fact the powers that be tried to ban them.This ones mine Southen gun company 9mm lever release AR15 We are only allowed .22 semi auto. When this version of 9mm came out the police...
  11. C

Feeding issue

Cheers guys, It was the cartridge stopper. Bent it back ever so slightly. It seems to feed every time now
  12. C

Feeding issue

Eley Olympic 28gram (2 and 3/4) 70mm high brass
  13. C

Feeding issue

Ok, For some reason my mossberg 590 has decived it doesnt want to feed properly. I have to rack the slide really hard and still it doesnt always work. I havent doen anything with the mag spring or follower any idea what could cause this? Regards Chris
  14. C

New safety fitted

Not fitted yet going to fit at the weekend when I have time to go down the range. I have been told fitting may be tight got some emmory board and wire wool just in case
  15. C

New safety fitted

Todays latest upgrade. All steel trigger unit :lol: Got my export confirmation on my Mesa Tactical parts from the dealer today so my LEO adapter and other parts should arrive next week :D
  16. C

New safety fitted

Much better than the original saftey. Tested it with gloves on works a treat. The surface grips better than the old saftey
  17. C

New safety fitted

Some one could of warned me what a pain the mossberg anti tamper one way screw on the saftey is. However managed to fit it :)
  18. C

Mag extension 8+1 to 10+1 is it possible?

I will do. Really I only usually run slug and bird shot in it, Mainly S&B slug. Im just setting up my own little buisiness doing PSG and tactical accessories. Should be sorting my 1st order out next week for AP custom shell caddies 4x4, 3x3 and classic 4's, Mossberg 500/590 over sized tactical...
  19. C

I spoke to them Wednesday. They advised that the new versions with the birdcage like mine have a thicker wall on the barrel extension. No issues reported
  20. C

Headhunter, Cheers for the info. I havent had any issues as of yet but only run 600 or so rounds. If I see any problems i will give them a call. Did they charge anything for the modification ?
Back