• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Mossberg 535 ATS Pump Action Accessories...

I got the turkey deer combo a while back. I have the scope sighted in for the slug barrel. If I use the scope for turkey hunting (which I am not all that gung ho about), how far off will my pattern be. I would like to get a cantilever slug barrel but having one heck of a time finding it in...
  2. C

535 Tactical Turkey Gun

Thanks guys. Will give em a call.
  3. C

535 Tactical Turkey Gun

Does anyone know where you can pick up that tactical grip in camo? I would love to get one in the future as they look pretty cool. I seen it in their catalog on the 535 main page, but can not find it anywhere in their online pricelist or products. The main mossberg site seems to be down right...
  4. C

Shotgun: Receiver Rails/Optics Bases

Thanks for the replies. I never thought about painting it. It is such a small piece, if I cant find one or have someone dip one, I think that is what I will do.
  5. C

Turkey Chokes

New to turkey hunting this coming spring and curious as to the decimal figure for chokes. What does it actually refer to. Higher number tighter or wider? Thanks for helping noob out.
  6. C

Shotgun: Receiver Rails/Optics Bases

Can anyone help me out on a supplier or dealer that sells bases in MOBI camo. Just got an 535 and was looking to mount a truglo camo scope on it and did not want to go with black. Thanks for any help.
  7. C

New to Mossberg

Hello everyone. Long time gun owner and hunter here. I have just about every type of firearm with the exception of a pump shotgun. I just pulled the trigger and got a 535 turkey/deer combo. I have a couple of areas I hunt where there are no rifles and a new farm to start some turkey hunting...
Back